Infrared Heating for Specialty Fuel Vehicle Repair Shops
Designed Specifically for Compressed Gas (CNG/LNG) Applications
Stay Safe and Compliant with CSA-Approved CORAYVAC® SF (Specialty Fuel) Radiant Heaters
- Heavy duty, energy efficient CORAYVAC® SF custom engineered infrared heating systems are designed specifically for specialty fuel vehicle repair facilities.
- System design delivers lower heater inputs, per each in-series burner.
- Each heater includes a cast iron combustion chamber with 25 year limited warranty.
- Schedule 40 steel pipe (provided by others) allows for tight, screwed together construction, eliminating the possibility of leakage.
- Within the construction of tight fitting tubing, high tube temperatures are maintained and sustained throughout the system.
Recipe for Efficient, Effective Operation – Just Add Fresh Air
Fresh outside air must be used for combustion on specialty fuel vehicle repair facilities. With a fresh air filter box installed, the system operates efficiently and effectively. Fresh air can be taken from pressurized or non-pressurized spaces. If taken from a non-pressurized space, a pressure switch kit must be purchased and installed accordingly.
Control options allow flexibility and customization based on user preferences. The infrared heating controls available – CORAYVAC® Modulating Heating Control, CORAYVAC® Heating Control and COMPLETE™ Modulating Heating Control provide enhanced controls for increased energy efficiency.
CORAYVAC® Custom Engineered Radiant Heating System
No two industrial facilities are the same in terms of size, ceiling height, and the amount of heat needed. With our CORAYVAC® continuous radiant heating system, you have a wide range of fully custom options to suit your requirements.
Q: What fuel type can I use?
A: Natural Gas or LPG Propane.
Q: How do I purchase CORAYVAC® SF burners-in-series heating systems?
A: We sell through our independent representatives. Find the one closest to you.
Q: What are the best applications for CORAYVAC® SF infrared heating systems?
A: CORAYVAC® SF is specifically made for facilities that perform repairs on vehicles that run on specialty fuel like compressed natural gas (CNG) or liquid propane (LNG).
Q: What makes it different from the regular CORAYVAC®?
A: The system design delivers lower heater inputs, per each in-series burner. Schedule 40 steel pipe (provided by others) allows for tight, screwed together construction, eliminating the possibility of leakage.
Get a Free Heat Loss Analysis or Facility Design Today!
Find A Rep Near You!
Many of our independent representative partners are second and third generation firms. These infrared heating experts can help guide you through the entire buying process from design to installation.